Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a request and more

1st. Here is a bit more of my life.

I shocked mommy the other day. She had her med bag on the bed. ( it is an old lunch bag) . Mommy was letting me sniff all around and in the bag. It has some bottles in there that has some rattly thing in them. ( mom calles them meds.)
Well I nosed around untill I found one at the bottom of the bag. I pulled it out and then mommy said that it was the med that she uses the most! After she took a pill out of the bottle and put the cap back on , I even put the bottle back in the bag for mommy. She said I was a super good girl for knowing how to do that with out being told. I didn't scratch,crack or break the bottle by the way.

Mommy talked to my human sister (Beth) today and gave her this website so she can see me grow. Beth lives in a place called Ok.


This Picture is of the Doggy Angel that lived with Beth for many years. I will not get to meet her because she is now in Doggy Heaven. Her name was Hope and she was Beth's buddy. Mommy said she was a pug/chahuahua and was very cute and sweet and very very well loved by everyone.
So Just for you My sissy. Here is a picture of Hope. We all know that her eyes was not really blue. That was just the camera. We love you Sissy and I am hoping to one day get to give you lots and lots of Doggy kisses.
Sally

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sally, it made me cry but its a good cry. I miss her, but im sure she's in doggy heaven :).

    ReplyDelete