Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Favorite stuffed toy and Fetching

Ok here I am. Mom is now sending me after her slippers!! This time she had the camera and got a picture of me bringing one to her. She said that I am so quick that it is hard to catch me in a picture but she got it this time.

And here I am with my log. I love to go get this. Mom laughs though because it is almost as long as I am. Sometimes I trip over it and go rolling. Mom thinks that is very funny and she laughs and laughs. Sometimes I trip over it on purpose too ( but you will not tell her that) . My ear was flopping all over when this was taken.
And here is my BUNNY. I love this stuffed animal. It is my very favorite. Mommy even puts it in the car with me when we go bye bye and I use it for a pillow. The bunny has nice floppy ears like me!! I sometimes chew on the ears . Mom is suprised that I have not chewed the eyes out yet. But she said that if I do chew the eyes out she will just sew the holes shut and then I will have a eyeless bunny. I still even have the bow on the bunny. I think I am doing good with not tearing the bunny apart.
Sally


1 comment:

  1. Sally and the bunny are just precious! I'm so glad to hear you got a smart little girl and that she's already such a help to you.

    ReplyDelete